ELECTRIC COMMUTER BICYCLE - BIKES WITH NO GEARS.
Electric Commuter Bicycle
- (of a situation) exceptionally tense; "an atmosphere electric with suspicion"
- An electric train or other vehicle
- using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity; "electric current"; "electric wiring"; "electrical appliances"; "an electrical storm"
- a car that is powered by electricity
- A person who travels some distance to work on a regular basis
- (commute) a regular journey of some distance to and from your place of work; "there is standing room only on the high-speed commute"
- a passenger train that is ridden primarily by passengers who travel regularly from one place to another
- someone who travels regularly from home in a suburb to work in a city
- A vehicle composed of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel
- ride a bicycle
- a wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
- In graph theory, a pseudoforest is an undirected graphThe kind of undirected graph considered here is often called a multigraph or pseudograph, to distinguish it from a simple graph. in which every connected component has at most one cycle.
e-Joe Deluxe-MTB Electric Bicycle
This is a very INEXPENSIVE Electric bike you can have now It's the perfect solution for alternative commuting. Riding this electric bicycle, you will enjoy your bicycling ride using the small motor assistance or get a workout by pedaling like regular bikes. It's almost effortless.
The bike comes with 250 watt motor and 24V rechargeable battery. This bike is designed for rider with 220 lbs weight capacity. Depending on the terrain and rider's weight, the bike can travel in the range of 18-25 miles per charge.
FRAME: Alloy 6061-T6, TIG welded
FORK: 26 inch x 1.75 inch Steel, uncrown fork
HANDLEBAR: Alloy holland style handlebar with alloy handlebar stem
BRAKE SET: Front brake: Promax V-Brake; Rear brake: Band brake, full alloy brake lever with power off control
CRANK SET: Alloy silver crank and single steel
RIMS: 26 inch x 1.75 inch alloy, double wall
TIRE: 26 inch x 1.75 inch black A/V
CHAIN: KMC with 6 speed SHIMANO
PEDALS: PP with ball reflector
GEAR SET: Single speed
MOTOR and BATTERY: Brushless, 24V/250W motor with 24V/8AH Li-Ion LiFEPO4 Battery lasts 3 times longer than ordinary Li-Ion
WEIGHT (with battery): 56lbs
WEIGHT CAPACITY LIMIT: 220lbs
RECOMMENDED AGE: 16 and over
China has forbidden gas powered scooters and motorcycles in certain cities. Here's one of the popular electric ones that are allowed.
E-Bike Commuting Gentleman
No sweat and no delays for this well dressed E-Biker in Shanghai.
electric commuter bicycle
The Daino is equipped with 26 inch wheels and a classic step through design. The Daino is perfect for riders who need an extended range, have moderate load requirements and prefer a full size bike for a comfortable riding experience. It offers an average battery running range of 20 miles, which can be extended in assisted pedaling mode. It also features suspension forks and suspension seat post, front and rear disc brakes, Shimmano 6 speed gears and front and rear lights. The Daino is covered by a 1 year warranty. Choose Your Color - Red - Blue - Silver
kent girls bike
rocky mountain bike
enduro bike reviews
ladies comfort bicycles
custom street bike wheels
bike helmet brands
wellgo road bike pedals
| HOME |